- 7F Ohku Building Kyobashi,
1-16-10 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031
- Executive officers
- President: Yohei Otsuka Advisor: Kenichiro Otsuka
- ¥16 million
- Main banks
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Nihonbashi branch
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Yaesudori branch
Mizuho Bank, Kyobashi branch
Manufacturers Bank, central branch (Los Angeles, USA)
SMBC Banking Corporation Europe, central branch (London, UK)
- Affiliated members
- Japan Publishers Copyright Organization (JCOPY) (copyright management and commission)
Japan Association of International Publications
- Exclusive sales agents
- Blausen Medical Communications, Inc.( Houston,USA)
Iowa Drug Information Service, Iowa University (Iowa, USA)
Truven Health Analytics Inc. (Illinois, USA)
PDR Network, LLC (New Jersey, USA)
RightAnswer.com, Inc. (Michigan, USA)
- April 1978
- Technomic Information Service, Inc. established in Ningyocho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo with capital of ¥3 million.
- January 1979
- Becomes exclusive sales agent in Japan of Micromedex, Inc.
- August 1981
- Increases capital to ¥4 million.
- December 1981
- Publishes first English version of "Registered Japanese pharmaceutical companies."
- November 1982
- Publishes "Asu-no-Shinyaku" (new drug information database).
- May 1983
- Publishes English version of "Asu-no-Shinyaku (Pharmcast)."
- October 1983
- Publishes #Asu-no-Shinyaku floppy disk version," the first digital journal in Japan.
- May 1986
- Starts "Asu-no-Shinyaku/PHARMCAST" online service (Source: Japan Information Processing Service Co., Ltd.).
- January 1987
- Starts providing CCIS of Micromedex, Inc. on CD-ROM.
- April 1991
- Becomes exclusive agent in Japan of Current Patents Ltd. (currently Thomson Scientific).
- June 1992
- Increases capital to ¥10 million.
- January 1993
- Changes company name to Technomics, Inc.
Starts providing "PHARMCAST DATA," a chemical structural formula readable database.
- April 1994
- Becomes exclusive sales agent in Japan of Ashley Publications Ltd. (currently Informa Healthcare).
- November 1994
- Publishes the first editions of "list of new drug development processes" and "Stage chart of new drug development"
as supplementary attachments for "Asu-no-Shinyaku."
- July 1997
- Starts service for "Asu-no-Shinyaku e-InfoStream version" (Provider: Japan Information Processing Service Co., Ltd.).
- August 1998
- Starts publishing business for independent books.
- January 1999
- Publishes "Asu-no-Shinyaku CD-ROM version."
- February 2000
- Publishes "Applied Therapeutics Volume 1" (5-volume series completed in January 2002).
- January 2003
- Starts providing Asu-no-Shinyaku on IDdb.
- July 2003
- Transfers head office to current location.
- February 2005
- Absorbs Science Press Co., Ltd. and makes it into Science Press Division (currently SP Division).
New capital of ¥16 million.
- January 2006
- Starts publishing "Asu-no-Shinyaku Web version."
- August 2006
- Transfers SP Division to current location.
- October 2008
- Releases revised "Asu-no-Shinyaku Web version."
- January 2009
- Starts sales for pay-as-you-go service for "Asu-no-Shinyaku Web version."
- April 2010
- Starts sale of "Biotoday" comprehensive news site for bio-related information.